Are You Seeking Compensation For An Injury?

Talk With Us.

  1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Automobile Accidents
  4.  → Pedestrian Accidents

Were You Hit By A Car Or Injured While Crossing The Street?

A pedestrian or bicyclist who is struck and injured by a car, truck, bus, train or any other vehicle has the same right to seek financial compensation as a person who is injured in a car crash or a workplace accident.

Many pedestrians wrongly believe that they cannot pursue a personal injury lawsuit if they were injured while crossing in the middle of a street or if an accident could be construed as their fault. Do not make this mistake.

If you or a loved one is seriously injured in a pedestrian accident, it’s always a good idea to contact the experienced Portland pedestrian accidents attorneys at Sokol & Associates, P.C. We will review the facts of your case and tell you whether it makes sense to file a personal injury lawsuit. We provide a free initial consultation. Call 503-575-9683 today.

Assistance Throughout Clackamas County After A Crosswalk Accident Injury

If you are struck by a car, it is especially important to reach a highly qualified personal injury attorney as soon as possible. We will gather evidence that may not be included in a police report and locate as many witnesses as possible to strengthen your case.

For obvious reasons, accidents in which pedestrians or bicyclists are struck by motor vehicles frequently result in serious injuries. This can leave the victim facing a mountain of medical bills and unable to work due to injuries. If you find yourself in this situation, the financial strain should not fall on you.

What If I Was Involved In A Hit-And-Run Accident

Unfortunately, many pedestrian accidents are hit-and-run incidents. If a pedestrian or bicyclist is struck by a motorist who speeds away, the injured individual may feel there is no one to name in a lawsuit. It is important to know that you still have legal options in these situations that could safeguard you from depleting your own savings to pay medical bills.

All Oregon noncommercial auto insurance policies have no-fault personal injury protection (PIP) health care and wage loss coverage. If you are injured in an auto, bicycle or pedestrian accident, PIP covers your medical bills related to the accident for up to one year or $15,000. It also covers wage loss up to $3,000 per month for one year.

Put An Experienced Pedestrian Accident Attorney On Your Side

Whether you are trying to obtain a recovery from your own insurance company or a third-party provider, you may not be offered the full amount you deserve unless you hire a personal injury attorney. Our lawyers have earned a reputation among insurance company representatives as effective litigators who will go to court to pursue the full compensation that our clients deserve.

We offer a free consultation and take all our personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay an attorney fee unless we obtain a recovery for you. Call 503-575-9683 or schedule a free case evaluation.