At Sokol & Foster, P.C., we provide aggressive personal injury representation to clients throughout Oregon and parts of Washington. You can rely on our attorneys to fight to protect your right to compensation after suffering an injury due to another individual’s negligence.
Our lawyers provide each and every client with straightforward and honest representation. Call 503-575-9683 to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your situation. You may also consult with our law firm online.
Staying Up To Date on the Latest Personal Injury News and Events
At our firm, we are constantly staying up to date on the latest changes in Oregon and Washington laws that could potentially affect your case. You can count on our attorneys to keep you well informed on the events of your case and protect your rights at all times.
Below are links to articles relevant to medical malpractice and personal injury law in the area.
- Pharmacy Errors and You: 3 Ways to Keep Yourself Safe
- How to prevent and handle a misdiagnosis in Oregon
- Knowing the signs of nursing home neglect
- Oregon high court embraces loss-of-chance theory in medical negligence
- Study: Physician burnout increases the risk of medical errors
- Creating a safe childcare environment
- Drunk driving plagues Oregon and Southwest Washington
- Distracted driving in Oregon blamed for over 10,000 crashes
- Surgical errors put lives at risk
- Burnt out nurses are more likely to make medical errors
- Family wins $26m in birth injury case: Application in Oregon
- Living with a traumatic brain injury
- Some ways in which wildfires impair drivers
- Study shows hands-free cellphones not safest option
- Building a strong damages case for traumatic brain injuries: work with experienced legal counsel
- Tips for preventing teen distracted driving in Oregon
- Should Oregon patients get a second medical opinion?
- Why are seniors more likely to get injured in car accidents?
- Oregon Supreme Court expands patients’ rights in recent case
- Traffic fatalities are soaring in Portland and the Northwest
- 3 common car accident injuries that aren’t always immediately apparent
- 4 things to remember when seeking a personal injury lawyer
- Should you get a second medical opinion?
- 6 steps drivers should take after motor vehicle accidents in Oregon
- Are falling gas prices causing an increase in Oregon car accidents?
- Surveys: Texting and other driver distractions remain alarmingly common
- Do Oregon’s laws go far enough to address distracted driving?
- Portland adopts Vision Zero plan to make streets safer
- Recovering for fatal medical errors in Oregon
- Oregon enables discussion, mediation after adverse medical events
- New study: Medical injuries are disturbingly common among older patients
- Oregon medical malpractice claims for negligent laparoscopic surgery
- Failure to diagnose illness leads to permanent injury
- $15.2 million paid for medical mistake that caused severe brain damage
- Early diagnosis is the key to treating kidney disease
- Study shows sponges most common item left inside body after surgery
- Emergency Department Overcrowding Harms Patients
- Spinal Fusion Surgery on the Rise, But Is the Risky Procedure Necessary?
This page will contain a list of links to organize and provide navigation to information on your website.